Basiz is hiring legal Interns...experience live the action in contract drafting!
Basiz Fund Service ( www.basizfa.com ) would like to invite applications from candidates for a work-from-home assignment. This is to assist in the creation and testing of content for their automated legal software product. This path-breaking disruptive product is under patent processing.
The selected candidate will need to have:
- Good command over the English language
- Academic background in law (3rd year or fresh law graduates or retired/second innings personnel are encouraged to apply). Candidates undergoing the Company Secretary course or Company Secretary Interns may also apply.
- Experience in working with a legal firm would be an advantage
- Strong familiarity with the use of word editing software
- Access to a laptop with licensed software, adequate internet bandwidth, printer, and uninterrupted power supply
The selected candidate will be expected to:
- Gather documents ( legal agreements/ forms/ contracts) from public domain and internal repository
- Assess if the agreement is complete in terms of customary clauses like recitals, jurisdictions, waivers, etc.
- Edit the documents to meet the requirements of automation; this will involve extensive use of bookmarks, links, cross-referencing, automatic numbering, mapping client data points, etc. Generate the agreement
- Review and Upload the prepared documents into our repository
- Test the edited legal agreements/ forms/ contracts to ensure debugging
- Perform other tasks as may be required
- The interns will benefit from exposure to good contract drafting practices across domestic and international documents, different styles, etc.
Candidates are requested to visit https://www.basizfa.com/withbasiz.php and submit their applications.
Our HR team will review the details submitted by you and revert to you on the next steps should there be a match between your skills sets and experience vis a vis our requirements.