Main Responsibilities of Manager Fund Accounts
Your responsibilities will include:
- Plan and deliver on schedule accurate reports to clients by ensuring efficient and accurate trade processing, NAV review, corporate actions processing, security valuation, financial statements production, query handling and other ad hoc reporting for funds
- Review and verify input data
- Prepare and review Day to day journal entries for Private Equity/ Venture Capital and other Funds
- Prepare and review Valuations for Private Equity/ Venture Capital and other Funds
- Carry out and review all accounting entries not restricted to Accrual/Prepaid adjustments for Expenses and Income, Bank Transactions, Invoice Booking, Updation of Missing invoices, Intercompany Reconciliation, Management fees workings, Financial statements workings
- Prepare and review all entries of Closure of Books of Accounts for the financial year
- Prepare and review Capital account statements of Partners
- Prepare and review Capital Call/Distribution workings
- Prepare and review Bank Reconciliation Statements
- Ensure that team members comply with operating policies, procedures and guidelines in completion of Fund Accounting processes
- Ensure that service level agreements, memorandum and client delivery summaries are maintained
- Act as a point of escalation for complex client issues
- Carry out appraisal of direct reportees
- Recommend and train direct reportees wherever required
- Qualified Accountant (CA, CPA, ACCA or equivalent) or possess a CFA degree.
- Should have minimum 7+ years of experience post CA/ CPA/ CFA qualification
- Should have prior experience of at least three years in a similar role.
- Possess strong knowledge of fund operations, including valuation, accounting and payment procedures.
- Should be well versed in the MSOffice suite of products and Google Products.
- Should have hands on experience in Fund count, Tally, QuickBooks, Asset vantage will be added advantage.
- Should be able to demonstrate team leader role in earlier assignments
- Should be a strong team player, organized and possess a high attention to detail.
- Should possess excellent interpersonal and communication skills to liaise effectively with clients and team members
Please visit https://www.basizfa.com/withbasiz.php for a detailed listing of all openings available and apply through the online mode.