Roles and Responsibilities:
- Manage and supervise the Financial Statement/ Private Equity/US Tax/ Hedge fund accounting
- Train Bookkeepers and Quality controllers
- Review all deliverables and ensure timely delivery
- Deliverables include complete accounting and Investor reporting for Private Equity Funds including preparation of Financial Statements in accordance with various GAAPs
- Communicate directly with clients and resolving their queries
- Research and Create Knowledge database
- Develop and design a Process Manual
- Control, Monitor and Assign the process of Work assigned
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
Required skill sets:
- Experience: 7 plus years
- CA with relevant years of experience
- Strong aptitude, Internet savvy and computer proficiency in MS Office, Excel etc.
- Pleasing personality and multi-tasking skills
- Good oral and written communication skills in English
- Strong aptitude in numerical and reasoning capacity
- Should have experience of managing team.
Position: Manager – Operations
Department: Financial statement/US tax/ Hedge fund accounting
Location: Chennai/Mumbai/Gandhi Nagar(Ahmedabad)
Reports to: VP – Operations
Open position: 02
Please visit https://www.basizfa.com/withbasiz.php for a detailed listing of all openings available and apply through the online mode.